Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Motivation

It is so hard to find motivation right now. I always read and hear about writers going through what I'm currently going through, but now I am experiencing it myself. Things have been hectic for me lately, but that's not the reason for my lack of motivation. I can't quite put a finger on it, but I need to focus soon.
We just bought the first of at least two bookcases and we are going to take a look at a potential desk on Wednesday. We can finally unpack the books, put them away and- after the desk gets here- I can have a space to sit and work.
I love the three main women in my life right now, and I want to thank them: my grandma who has always been my fiance since I was a kid, my baby for her love and support in everything, and my newly-found mom for her love and perseverance all these years.
I also want to thank those following this blog, I owe each one of you a free copy of my first published book for $20, just kidding.
Now that I have done my thank-yous, I have to get to work assembling this bookcase, and, maybe, working out later. Thank you all, again.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... 20 dollars?
    thank u ahubwo for writing...it's a pleasure to read ur small stories.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete