Friday, September 11, 2009

Work in Progress::: Woman

This is the first edit of the Woman piece. Take a look, compare, and let me know what you think. This piece came to me almost effortless, and I wonder why. I have had strong women in my life - I was raised by some, grew up with some, worked with some, and dated some (not the same ones, of course)- and I offer this piece to them. I edited a few things, but I know there are some parts that don't feel right, and I will iron out the kinks later...come on, people, please let me know what you think.
Well, I'm still working on being published...I still have to wait and see, but hopefully it will happen soon. I don't think I'm anything other than an up-and-coming writer who still has to find the perfect way to project his message through his writings. I am not a professional, yet, and the first step is to see my work published somewhere. I feel it will happen soon, just a matter of time. Once again, I thank the people that have helped me and encouraged me. Thank you with all my heart.


Woman

This piece has been removed and will appear, edited, in an upcoming issue of EXILE CALLING. Subscribe today to continue enjoying new work.

1 comment: