Friday, September 25, 2009

Work in Progress::: The Hunter and the Leopard

I finally decided to look over this one and make some changes. I still want to make it about the encounter between the hunter and the leopard more than I have so far. It is set in a small village in Rwanda, as you might have read before, I aim to try and tell tales that are about life in Rwanda, not necessarily village life, but life in general. When this work is done, I want it to portray the struggle between past and present, man and nature, farmer and hunter, etc.
Well, read on and comments are welcome either here or on Facebook.
Thanks and enjoy.



The Farmer and the Leopard 

this poem has been removed and can be found in the first issue of EXILE CALLING coming out on October 5th, 2009...subscribe today to enjoy reading my work.




After I had written this piece, I found this photo online. It is not mine and all credit goes to Andy Biggs. It was perfect for the picture I had in my mind of the leopard in the piece. I love leopards.

No comments:

Post a Comment