Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exile Calling Issue 2

As the days amble closer to the release of the second issue of Exile Calling, I can't help but look back at the beginning and see how far we've all come. Exactly twenty three days ago, the first issue was released to some rave reviews about the talent (thank you...please, you can sit down and stop clapping now...thank you, thank you) and the idea itself. Those days have gone by fast, rushed on by the prospect of seeing the second issue, which is now a few days away. What I remember the most about those days is the rain, the constant rain, and the clouds blanketing the skies, not in a dark, threatening way, but in a gloomy haze that induces one's eyes to long for the restful reprieve of a warm bed. Now we wait for a little while longer.
 As much as I'm afflicted with loneliness up here, I do appreciate the nature...this is one of the most beautiful places I've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment