Thursday, October 1, 2009

Posting of New Work

Thanks to all that have been following my work and commenting, whether on the blog or Facebook, I really appreciate your input and knowing that someone is enjoying reading something I created. I am sad to announce that I will not be posting new work on here, I will still be talking about what I'm working on and my experiences, but the actual work (which was mainly rough draft) will not appear on here anymore.
There will be a way to keep reading, though, I am still working on it and I will be sure to let you folks know soon.
On a different note, my motivation has returned and I'm working on a few additional pieces. My main work, the Sankara play is coming along well, I look to be done with it in the next few weeks. I have to work on Sankara's personality, to make him really shine through the lines. But I, myself, can't wait for the work to be done...I'm amazed, and it's my own work...in an egotistical way.

No comments:

Post a Comment