Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Staying Alive!!!

It has been quite some time since I last posted something, but I've been busy working on the plays and some poems. I discovered the correct genre of poetry I love most is "epic." Sometimes, I feel as if the English language is still foreign to me because certain words, simple words, just elude my mind.
I have decided, egged on by certain folks, to look at the article about my mom, touch it up, and submit it somewhere. So far, it has received some good reviews, with some suggestions, when I posted it on a Facebook writer's group discussion board. We'll see how that goes.
Anyhows, work is complete on the second issue of Exile Calling, a few subscriptions have already come in (thank you, folks, now I can eat a hearty meal for at least one more day), and I am looking forward to writing some more.

1 comment:

  1. English is not completely known to anyone.
    Nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete