Friday, October 2, 2009

Grand Announcement!!! EXILE CALLING




Yesterday I posted that I will no longer be putting my work on this blog or on Facebook because of several reasons. However, I know some of you enjoy reading (as evident in your comments) so I have devised a means to continue supplying you with random acts of genius on my part (note: although it may be true, I am not implying that I am a genius...just that my acts are genius).
I settled on the name, EXILE CALLING, because, as you know, my work is influenced by my exile, and this is my voice calling out. A new issue will be delivered every first Monday of the month and will include segments on the short story, poetry, factoid about me, play excerpt, lyrics (not in the first issue), and book review.
I will be showcasing work that has not been submitted to other publications. The first issue will be sent out this following Monday (10/05/2009). It's really well-laid out, folks, I'm proud of it, myself.
So, send me your email, or subscribe ($15 for 12 issues) at the top right of the page, and every month you will be guaranteed a great work of art that will keep you salivating for the next issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment