Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Humorous Tombstones

I haven't posted anything for a few days, now, as I have been busy with house cleaning and we had a visitor over the weekend. I rediscovered the joy of playing monopoly, but, unfortunately, I kept getting in financial trouble...much like my personal life. Anyways, I've had an article I wrote about culture, and another one about how special this Christmas is for me, but I was going through my old photographs and editing them with a new software I just downloaded when I saw some pictures of the fake cemetery at Stone Mountain Park in Stone Mountain, Ga.
I found them amusing, so much so that I decided I would share them with you...I will put up the culture one later and the Christmas piece sometime next week.

Jackson's Funeral Parlor










The Epithet reads: Jackson's Funeral Parlor. Open year round for your convenience.
In other words, they will be there when you need them...they couldn't make it any easier for the departed than that.

Georgia Native

They forgot Georgia Lynched!!! jk, I love Georgia.










Lead Hunter


Shouldn't have checked your guns before you went into that saloon, buddy...tough luck!!!








SURPRISE!!!!
Can you find a better example of an ambush???










Unbelievable


Well, you shouldn't have cried wolf all those other times.









Totally Gone

Aptly named.










Name is Everything

Lester's brother...true to his name even in death. You have to give it to their father, an insightful man.









Consequences

I'm tempted to go Tiger Woods on this one, but I will restrain myself...I don't know whether to feel bad for Pa or not...you decide.









Private's

Poor fella...I have a feeling he was prone to peeling potatoes!!!
















Shelled by God

At least you're in a better place!!!










I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did...and if you are able to, visit Stone Mountain Park. I used to go and take my boys when I lived down there, and I will go soon as I visit Atlanta again. The park has a thousand and one things you can enjoy by yourself,or with friends or family.

No comments:

Post a Comment