Thursday, November 26, 2009

Amazon Kindle Program

I know, I know, I know...I had said I wouldn't be on here until the turkey (or turkeys, give or take a few) had been digested, but I just found a great service and I couldn't keep it to myself.
Kindle Publishing by Amazon. This is a blogging program where you can sign up for your blog to be downloaded by mobile users and the best part is...are you ready???...you get paid for it.
I figured why not sign up for it and tell more people about it. The subscription price per blog is set by Amazon at either $1.99 or $0.99, it's determined for you. You also have to set up a different account from your regular Amazon account and set up your information including payment info (bank account). Preferred payment form is electronic as there is a steep charge for written checks.
Anyways, if you are ready go to: http://kindlepublishing.amazon.com and get started.
Enjoy and happy gobbling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment