Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

We are in the midst of celebrating our first Thanksgiving in Upstate New York and we are more involved with shredding and emptying the still-packed boxes than with preparing the meal for tomorrow. It will be exciting, though, we will have a visitor: Nadia's brother, Willy. Yes, there will be eating, drinking, and, unfortunately, laziness. I don't think I will be able to write a word until next week.
But, there is a lot I have to be thankful this year. This was a rebirth year for me in many ways and I thank God for all the blessings and opportunities that have come my way.
I hope this has been a gracious year for all of you and may the blessings keep pouring in.
Enjoy, share some experience for which you are thankful, and see you after the turkey has been digested.
Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment