Friday, November 20, 2009

What I write

I have had a few new followers, people that, supposedly, follow what I write on here and will get crucial insider information about me and my work -on top of other little perks, don't ask me what they are now, though- so I want to go over what it is I write and who I am. I have covered this in my previous post (http://exilewriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/who-am-i-and-what-am-i-currently.html), but I feel the need to say it again because I doubt people have gone back and read the very first post I posted on here. If you have, big ups to you.
I aim to write on three main subjects: 1. Life and its meaning. 2. exile 3. Nature. I explore these subjects through, not only my writing, but also photography. I'm an avid amateur photographer and you can see some of my pics on here or on Facebook. I love being surrounded by nature; understanding that all things have a purpose to which they strain to attain, and an end that is as much about life as is the beginning. I love, especially, water. Anything to do with water moves my spirits in ways I don't even fully comprehend, although it might have something to do with the fact that I'm a Pisces, but who knows.

Currently, I'm working on so many projects that I wouldn't have enough space to list them on here, but the good news is that I have a monthly journal I publish every first Monday of the month and I fill it with as much of my work as I possibly can. It's titled Exile Calling and the third issue is coming out December 7th. If you haven't signed up for it, you can subscribe either through the button at the top right of the page, or you can send me an email. I charge $15 per 12 issues, but I think that's small change to you bigwigs; besides, I have to eat somehow. So far, the circulation is around 25 people and I hope it will grow into three figures by the summer. I, also, hope to begin featuring work of other exiles in future issues.
Well, now you know what I do, but if you've read this far, maybe you deserve knowing who I am. My name is Edouard Samuilovich Mutabazi...some call me Ed, Eddy, Eddie, Edick, J, Kunta, Mr. Ed, Mr. Eddie and, believe it or not, sweetie, baby, and a few other fluffy names...yep, true story.
Now you know all there is to know about me, why don't you tell me about yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment