Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Creativity, Relaxation, and Meditation

I have found that the process of writing, constantly thinking of ways to arrange words and sentences, takes a toll on me both physically and spiritually. I tend to be drained, and I have come to find ways of refreshing my depleted energy, especially through music and meditating by the lake. Today, I have started a new one: Mini Zen gardening. Yep, a small zen garden complete with rake, rocks, miniature garden houses, sand, garden platform, and a miniature swan. If you know what Farmville on Facebook is, this is a smaller, realer version of it.
I have posted some pictures I just took, and I will post more later after I have worked on it...don't notice the mess on my desk, I'm in the process of clearing it.
Find something relaxing, do it, and, most importantly, enjoy it.

A blessed day, folks...much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment